2 Options for Pre-Licensing Education
PIAVADC offers both Property & Casualty and Life & Health Pre-Licensing training courses throughout the year by means of two learning options:
- in-person in the Richmond area
- online on-demand
Practical knowledge, review and test taking skills will help prepare you to take the insurance licensing exam.
Both in-person and online courses use ExamFX course materials.
8:30am-4:30pm each day
Lunch on your own
Purchase ExamFX Course Manual and Other Study Materials
- Go to ExamFX.
- Click on "INSURANCE COURSES".
- Click on "REGISTER NOW".
- Under "Special Company Discount Pricing" enter "email@example.com".
- Click on "NEXT STEP".
- Under the "Select Product" dropdown, choose "Prelicensing" and then enter your resident state.
- You will be asked to choose which license you want, after which your state's Rules and Requirements will come up.
- You must read and understand these before clicking on "NEXT STEP".
- You will then choose a study package.
- For more details about each package, click the little plus sign to the right of the package.
- You will then click and continue and create an account with ExamFX in order to complete your purchase.